On February 2, 1947, a group of believers met together for the first time as the Baptist Tabernacle, led by Reverend Earl L. Leiby. God has blessed this church for the past 68 years, as it grew and changed. In 1966, the name was changed to Bible Baptist Church and the ground-breaking ceremony occurred for the new building on Simpson Drive, where services continue to be held today. We praise God for His many years of faithfulness to us!
We aim to worship God through preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ at home and throughout the world, trusting that as a result, sinners will be saved and believers will be encouraged.
Our goals as a church are:
- To walk together in Christian love
- To devoutly study the Scriptures and teach them to our children
- To seek to lead others to Jesus Christ
- To walk carefully in this world
- To be zealous in our efforts to advance the kingdom of our Savior
- To watch over each other in brotherly love and prayer
- To aid each other in sickness and distress